Six Weird Things About Me
Monica tagged me with this meme today, where I have to “fess up” to 6 weird things about myself – are you sure you want to play this game, Monica?
The Rules: Each player starts with “6 weird things about you”. Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you’re tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
1. I find Jack Black strangely attractive.
2. The most impressive thing I learned at University was how to crush a beer can on my forehead (don’t you all just love me now?).
3. I’m borderline agoraphobic.
4. I eat my pancakes with peanut butter and maple syrup on them (even weirder – I don’t actually think this is weird).
5.I want more than anything to live in a Hobbit House.
6. I insist on line-drying my laundry in the middle of winter (this one was supplied by my husband when I couldn’t think of anything else).
I won’t tag anyone in particular, but if you feel like taking part in the fun, let me know where I can check out your list!